Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
1) Debates and Discussions While debating and discussion is fine, the team at LBRG will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, bullying, personal attacks , insults or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
2) Ensure you post your comment/question to the most appropriate place. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be moved. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.
3) Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
4) Users who feel they have been unfairly warned are welcome to contact the relevant team leader, e.g. if warned by a moderator you should contact the Moderator team leader. If they feel you were treated badly they will remove a warning. If you feel their decision is also unfair you may contact an Administrator. Their decision is final.
5) We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privilege and not a right.
6) We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
7) Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure the forum is not disrupted or abused in any way.
We reserve the right to remove users that are not active or just browsers, we ask that you post on the forum regularly and the admin team will delete inactive/browsers from the LBRG forum without notice. (Inactive is three weeks or more)
We encourage a happy friendly all Roller Derby environment! Enjoy and get chatting!
The team at LBRG